Thursday, July 21, 2011

Unique Wedding Cake Toppers

Well, a lot of people are aware that I make some pretty crazy wedding cake toppers.  It's something that I do quite often, really.  And the majority of toppers that I make include zombies.

I don't think that's a bad thing, by the way.  I love zombies.

But I thought that this cake topper- one with no blood effects or splatter in it at all- was a pretty cool idea too.  Here, we see the newly married groom getting totally pwn'd by his bride.

cake-topper-gamers-2

 

I also recently had a chance to do some more specific kind of zombie cake topper, recently.  In this one, the couple decided to use the zombies to represent aspects of themselves- so we have one zombie in a 50's style for the dance they met at, and the other one is wearing the groom's marine uniform.

cake-topper-shades-set

 

There are more angles on both of these on the Wedding Cake Topper Gallery.

 

 

 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. I was wondering if you can make one of the zombie cake toppers for my upcoming wedding on"Dooms Day"

    ReplyDelete